Monday, May 30, 2011

just stop

When u said:

Don’t cry
Look up
Look at d sky
D tears will dry
And u will once again smile

My heart says:

Stop telling me lies…
There will be no one who will always be with me...

Stop telling me stories...
I’ll never believe dat I’ll be happy...

Stop trying to make me smile...
Just bcoz I cried so much...

Stop lying to me by saying dat I look stunning...
When all dat u can see is...
d black line under my eyes bcoz of too much crying...

stop giving me empty hopes...
when u know that I’m like a kite without d ropes...

stop trying to make jokes...
when u know dat I’ll never really laugh...

just stop…
I had enough…

I just need to be alone…
Bcoz dat is just how I am…

I’ve lived a quarter of my life being alone…
I guess I could spend another quarter of my life being alone too…

And lastly…
Stop praying dat i’ll live longer...
Bcoz u know d truth...
U always know d truth...
Dat I always pray dat my life will be shorten...
Bcoz I can’t stand living my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment