Monday, May 9, 2011

Cerita Tentang Hati...

Hati…
Memang sgt penting dlm hidup kita…


When I was in matric…I never thought dat d regular, every 6 months blood test would eventually help me one day…I thought it was just a waste of money…I always thought dat ‘wat could possibly be d result of a blood test for a teenager’…probably just some high cholesterol bcoz of all of d fast food things…rite?...

But I’m wrong…in my 1st year in UIA, Gombak…something did turned out being really significant from d blood test…d doctor said dat I was having a liver damage…and thus…after dat…I began consuming every single day…a small, purple coloured pills dat smelled like a cockroach and it tasted like…omg…really bad…doctor nie...kot ye pun nk cepat sembuh...xda ka ubat yg elok ckit...huhuhu...

And dat small pills buat ana suffered d most…I feel nauseatic almost all d time…I feel dizzy…I lost my concentration…x lalu nk makan…obviously sbb rse loya tue…I can’t even run…tak boleh nk lompat ckit pun…rse sakit kat sblh kanan abdomen…as though someone stabbed me there…

D pain??...i wouldn’t wanna imagined dat…unbearable…(and i never told my family abt dis though)...d way my family treated me at dat time was bad enough…mcm layan org yg akan mati dlm mase yg terdekat…wat ana rse laaaaggiiii teruk!!!...

My academic performance???...perghhh…I can barely open my eyes during d classes…terlalu penat…d side effect of dat pills is dat it will make u feel really fatigue…kdg2…ana rse xmmpu nk jalan balik mahallah pun…penat sgt…rse penat yg teramat sgt…mcm ana dh lari beratus2 kilometer…huhuhu…I even ended up having a carry mark of 13/60 for my Intermediate Microeconomics 1…tpi syukur sgt2…akhirnye pass jugak subject tue w/pun c.mark rndah…thx to all of my very excellent fren who taught me dat subject at d last minute…tq sooo much for ur help…bcoz if it weren’t for all of u…ana smpai skrg xreti kire…(well…ana mmg slalu lambat pun when it comes to numbers)…>_<…but….not to forget…TQ Allah…for making it less harder for me…=)

And I knw now wat it feels like having a sickness u can’t tell anyone bcoz u r afraid dat ppl will start to treat u differently…I already hve a family yg layan ana cm ana nk mati bile2 mse…I don’t need frens yg akn pndg dan layan ana dgn care yg same…it sucks…I’m still alive ppl…pls don’t look at me like I’m some kind of a disease…

And it also sucks when u have to forgo almost all of ur activities…sbb ana xlarat sgt…dgn tekanan yg ana dpt time ASEAN LOGICS Conference tue…omg…feels like I’m in hell sometimes…huhuhu…being sick kinda make u feel like u r a magnet yg tarik semue bnda yg stressful…no wonder ana tngk patient2 kat hospital slalu bad mood…yea I knw dat…I went through it too…

But then…finally…lpas dh telan bnyk pil…finally…ana sembuh…it felt gooood….sooo good…like d world tibe2 dh jadi terang dan ceria balik…sgt2 bersyukur…and now…I can run…I can even jump…no more pain…no more suffering…I’m as healthy as I can be…alhamdulilah…=)

And 1 more good news…bile ana tngk balik gmbr2 ana sblm sakit dan lepas dh sembuh dri sakit…ana dh ‘kurang’ tembam dri dlu…yea!!!...i don’t even hve to diet separuh maut cm YoT utk kurus…=P..tpi maut jugak lah nk tahan sakit tue…huhuhu…

And dats it…itulah kisah tentang HaTi…an experienced dat I’ll never forget…=)

No comments:

Post a Comment