Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Depression...

Major depression???
How can i end up in dis kind of state?
When did it even started?
D sadness r killing me...
D tears won't stop flowing...

My heart aches so much...
As if it is breaking to pieces...

When did d smile fade away?
How did i become so serious and easily irritated?
Feeling angry and revengeful even to those who r nice to me...

When did i starts to shut myself out from others?
Stopping all interaction wif others?

I feel restless...
Sleep is just too hard for me...
It seems like dis black hole i'm in...
Would not move away...
Maybe i'll be trapped inside it forever...

Crying for help is of no use...
No one is close enough to me...
To even hear it...
Let alone understand me...
Or to know in wat kind of situation i'm in...

If there's just one more person who hurts my feelings...
Then i'm not sure whether i'll be able to survive dis life...

All d disappointments surely r a killer...
Killing all my hopes and dreams in life...
When will dis end?

I just need someone to hear me out...
Be wif me...
Comfort me...
And say dat everything will be alright...

But then...
When i look around...
There's simply nobody to reach out to...
D feeling of insecurity will just build up everyday...

Seems like d depression dat i'm in...
will not cure at all...
There's simply no end to dis...
Because no one is wif me to help me to go through dis...

No comments:

Post a Comment