Friday, April 15, 2011

CuRiNg Depression

My cause of depression is to let all d disappointments took control of my heart and filled it wif sadness…from a stressful condition…I started to be depressed…and feel as if d pain in my heart wouldn’t go away…d disappointments dat came continuously within 2 weeks…gave me a kind of shock...disappointments…and sadness…it suddenly mke me cry non-stop for d past 4 weeks…

Due to dat…I started to be quiet…I suddenly found d things dat used to be enjoyable seems boring…I started to get away from most of my frens…started to tke a break from my family…didn’t go home at all…and I just wanted to go far away from where I am….my feelings were hurt so badly dat I can’t even smile...and I get irritated at every single things…I started to feel angry…about everything…and d most important part is dat…I started to hate my life…and hate it d way dat I ended up in dis kind of state…

But after a while…I realized dat I can’t be in dis state forever…a change is needed…and I need to change…I can’t be depressed forever…

I should let it all go…let d pain and disappointments go far away…I can’t let it haunts me and mke me feel sad all d time…there’s nothing wrong wif all d disappointments dat I went through…no matter how bad it hurts my feelings…i must always remember dat it is all part of life…xkan ade manusia yg x diuji dgn ujian…wat matter d most is how we overcome it…and stay strong no matter wat…

I once heard dat…we shouldn’t think like we’re d only one in pain…everyone lives holding onto some kind of pain…either way…they try their best to live life looking forward…so don’t give up our future…

Therefore…I know now dat I should go on wif my life…regardless of how badly hurt I am…d future is out there waiting for me…and my actions now will determine how happy I will be in future...like wat my councellor said to me…since d world is round…so…in order to feel happy again is to mke others happy first…then maybe…someday later…it’ll cme to us back…and we’ll once again feel happy…so I think dat is wat I should strive for…as for now…

D drkness dat crept over my life…wouldn’t stay forever…one day…d sky will be clear…and d sun will shine again…d sadness dat i feel now…is a temporary matter, for it will, one day, be gone...I’m going to start smiling again…cherish others…and mke them happy…in hope dat I’ll be happy too…in future…and dis depression of which I am in now…will be gone forever…

Let d pains dat we get from all of d disappointments in our life be a history…and don’t€ ever let it be wif us forever…don’t let it become our present life for too long…and don’t ever let it become our future too…
I mke a mistake dis time by falling into d trap of depression…but I’ll mke sure dat I won’t repeat it again…ever…let dis be a lesson for me…so dat I can stay strong…even though I know dat I’m all alone…

Feeling a lil bit better now…and hoping dat I’ll be fully recovered from dis depression as soon as possible…sooo…yup…keep smiling no matter wat…=)

No comments:

Post a Comment