Thursday, July 7, 2011

8th July 2011

cpt nyer mse berlalu....dh 4 bulan pas disahkan....sihat!!!..tpi ...still....di tahap berjga2...bcoz i can still feel d pain sometimes...nsb baek sakit blik hanye bile penat je...

tpi plik....bile wat scanning dlu...smue nmpk ok je...tpi kenape msih skit?...haish...maybe it's just my mindset...

but...bru2 nie...mmndgkn t'lalu busy...xsmpt nk rehat elok2...smue nyer jdi xbtul blik...start rse loya blik...rse sakit...sesak nafas...cpt penat...pening...gastrik...haish...i think it's time for me to rest...again!!!...xblh nk overwork pun....ssh lah cmnie...since i still hve lots of things to do...

Ramadhan....i never thought dat i would even hve d chance to smbut sya'aban lgi tahun nie...Alhamdulillah...wif Your help, Ya Allah...i made it....=)....and hopefully...smpt lah smbut Ramadhan...insyaAllah...

i'll never forget...wat You thought me....by having d fear of dying...now...i'm able to appreciate my life more...it doesn't matter if i don't hve anything in life to hope for anymore....it doesn't matter if i hve no one close to me...i can simply live my life for others...for as long as they need me...

and...lastly....i really don't understand y am i writing all of dis...huhuhu...jst out of boredom....maybe...=P

No comments:

Post a Comment